• Report: #202290

• Submitted: Fri, July 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 27, 2006

• Reported By:Mastic New York
Tiger Direct, OnRebate.Com
7795 West Flager Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Tiger Direct, OnRebate.Com Rebate Ripoff Miami Florida

*Author of original report: Tiger Direct, Rebate Offer, Onrebate.com

*UPDATE Employee: Contact us

*Author of original report: Tiger Direct

I purchased Ultra 512MB PC3200 DDR 400MHZ memory for my computer. Completed all the necessary paperwork and mailed off promptly. Received an email a short time later that rebated has been accepted. To date no rebate has been received. Upon checking the website I was denied because I failed to sign the rebate form.

Over a dozen emails, all stating that someone will get back to me within 72 hours, were unanswered. Several attempts were made to contact company via the telephone, but you get put on hold into an endless loop and no one ever picks up the call and eventually it goes busy. Several emails were made to tiger direct, they also went unanswered. A complaint was made with the better business bureau as well as consumer affairs and then I found this site and will complain as well.

My advice don't buy from Tiger Direct if there's a rebate attached, it's just not worth the aggravation and the time wasted trying to get it.

Shop elsewhere and avoid the headache and use your free time for more enjoyable things.

Donna
Mastic, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2006 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct-OnRebateCom/Miami-Florida-33144/Tiger-Direct-OnRebateCom-Rebate-Ripoff-Miami-Florida-202290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct, OnRebate.Com

Tiger Direct, Rebate Offer, Onrebate.com

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

Update: I was contacted by Daniel DeJesus, Customer Service Advocate, from OnRebate.com regarding my earlier submission. He reviewed my rebate, which was denied because I failed to sign the rebate form. He received approval to accept and process my submission and my rebate will be sent to me sometime in the near future.

I am happy that this matter has been resolved to my satisfaction and I owe it all to this forum. I was contacted by OnRebate.com shortly after my post and the matter has been resolved within a few days. Sure wish I had found this site months ago. It would have saved me a lot of aggravation!

Contact us

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

Dear customer,

If you would contact our Customer Advocate via e-mail daniel.jesus@onrebate.com and we will be glad to go over your rebate and try to come to some understanding with your rebate submission.

Thank you.

Tiger Direct

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to add that on top of not receiving my rebate, the product was defective and had to be returned. It took some months to realize that this was the reason my computer was "possessed", afterall it was a new part. Fortunately because it took some months to realize it was the part I ordered from Tiger, I had to contact the manufacturer directly. Part returned on 6/20/06 and new one received 7/10/06. No questions, no problems.