Complaint Review: Tiger Direct

• Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: Erick — Upper Marlboro Maryland United States of America
Tiger Direct
7795 W. Flagler Street Miami, Florida United States of America

Tiger Direct Customer Service Manager Danny Rodriguez Windows 7 PC a Day Giveaway Sweepstakes Miami , Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Our apologies

Tiger Direct is offering Windows 7 PC-A-Day Giveaway for 77 days. Once you enter your full name, email address, zip code & type in the 6 characters that is generated in the same manner it is displayed; you get a response stating Thank You For Your Entry.   You should receive a notification in your email account telling you to take the next step which is a link you click on that verifies your email address and officially enters you into the sweepstake.   However, you rarely get the email notification from Tiger Direct. I have contacted one of Tiger Directs Customer Service Managers Mr. Danny Rodriguez to report the problem; providing him screen shots of the proof.      I have been trying to get this matter resolved since Oct. 31, 2009 to no avail. Mr. Rodriguez is playing games with me and has ignored almost all of my communication attempts with him. Today, 12/14/2009 I was able to speak to him and he told me this is only happening to me and the problem is on my end.   I have contacted Verizon Communications several times and they confirmed it is nothing wrong with my email; and Tiger Direct is a hoax. I am in agreement Tiger Direct is running a hoax!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct/-Miami-Florida-33144/Tiger-Direct-Customer-Service-Manager-Danny-Rodriguez-Windows-7-PC-a-Day-Giveaway-Sweepst-539279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct

Our apologies

AUTHOR: Ernie E. - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and please accept our apology for your experience. Your inquiries prompted further research into this matter and with the help of our IT department weve identified the cause. We apologize again for the inconvenience.

We would like to become your technology vendor of choice and should you give us another chance we promise to work hard to exceed your expectations.  If there is anything further I can do please do not hesitate to contact me at ernie@help.tigerdirect.com

Best Regards.