Complaint Review: Tiger Direct

Tiger Direct
11211 Causeway Blvd. Brandon, Florida USA

Tiger Direct management Scam ripoff Brandon Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Dear valued Tigerdirect Customer

Theres been bad activity across the street from my home so I wanted to get a couple of video cameras to put in front. I went to Tigerdirect and was told i should have someone come out to see what was needed for what I wanted (I already new what I wanted when I got there!) and that $45.00 was to go towards the installation. The appointment was made a month later , time 8-12pm. He got to my home at 4:30pm!. After he told me the price for the installation, i said no way! Very over priced!!! So I went back to Tigerdirect to get a refund of $45.00 because I decided I wasnt going to get anything installed by them and the Manager refused to refund my money!!! I am so angry! Im confined to a wheelchair, I dont make much money and its just not right for someone to do this to me or anyone! How can they get away with this!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct/Brandon-Florida-33511/Tiger-Direct-management-Scam-ripoff-Brandon-Florida-1065381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct

Dear valued Tigerdirect Customer

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct - ()

We truly apologize for the negative experience you encountered with our company.  Please give us the chance to resolve this problem to your satisfaction.  Please contact us at customersatisfaction@help.tigerdirect.com and we will promptly resolve this for you.