Complaint Review: Tiger Direct

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2007

• Reported By:Orangeburg New York
Tiger Direct
7795 West Flagler Street, Ste. #35 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Tiger Direct, Onrebate Lied about info I submitted to deny rebate Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Help with your rebate

*Author of original report: Help with your rebate

Tiger Direct and their rebate processing service Onrebate outright lied, stating the information I submitted was incomplete because the UPC code wasn't included. That is pure bull, considering I double-checked all my info before mailing it, and I KNOW what a UPC code is and looks like. Several calls later, they kept on giving me the runaround. These companies are total CON ARTISTS, and it's no surprise there are so many people complaining.

Andre
Orangeburg, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2007 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct/Miami-Florida-33144/Tiger-Direct-Onrebate-Lied-about-info-I-submitted-to-deny-rebate-Miami-Florida-275433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct

Help with your rebate

AUTHOR: Alex - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer:

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and if the issue has not yet been resolved, I would be glad to assist you. To begin, please email me at alex@help.tigerdirect.com with your Tiger Direct order number in the subject line, as well as a brief summary of your rebate situation in the body of your email. If you have your rebate tracking number(s), you can include that also. Your issue will be researched, and we look forward to resolving it for you as promptly as possible.

Sincerely,