Complaint Review: Tiger Direct

• Updated: Wed, July 21, 2010

• Reported By: Madconfusion — Dallas Texas United States of America
Tiger Direct
7795 West Flagler St., Suite 35 Miami, Florida United States of America

Tiger Direct TigerDirect, TigerDirect.Com, TigerDirect.ca, CompUSA.Com, Systemax Over a week, 6 tracking numbers (paid for overnight shipping of an in-stock item), still no item delivered Miami, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: 2nd Request, Order Information

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*UPDATE Employee: More Information required

I placed an order a week ago (on a Thursday), the website said is was in-stock, and I paid for overnight shipping within the time period one of their employees "juan" said would guarantee next day delivery.  The next day came and went, but no product was delivered. The next day, I checked the order status on tigerdirect.com and it said it was back ordered, however, the website still said "Order today, ships today" for my product.  When I called tiger direct, they said "I am not sure why the status says 'back ordered', when the website says it is in-stock".  They offered to ship another "equal or better" item with overnight shipping and guaranteed that I'd get it on Saturday (the next day).  Saturday came and went, but no delivery.  Called them Saturday night, they said "we aren't sure how guaranteed Saturday delivery, we normally don't do that".  They said "wait until Tuesday, it will be there for sure"...You guessed it, Tuesday came and went, no product.

I called them Tuesday, they said that they "aren't sure why I didn't get it", but all the while, UPS had no record of picking up the product.  They agreed to "Return" the item that was never shipped, and said they would overnight another one so I would have it on Wednesday.  Wednesday came and went, nothing... I called them again and they said "we're sorry, it is in our system and should be there by Thursday"...You guessed it again...It is Thursday and no product.  Called Tiger Direct, they said "it shows in our system as shipped this morning, so you should get it tomorrow [Friday]".

The most amazing part of the story is that I have received five different tracking numbers, but still no product.  My next letter is to the BBB of Florida (Miami) and filing a complaint, I am also going to talk to my cousin, whose husband works at one of the Federal Trade Commission offices.

This is the worst customer have aver had.  I wish I thought to look for the ripoff report first.  I will never use them again.  Hopefully I will get my item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2010 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct/Miami-Florida-33144/Tiger-Direct-TigerDirect-TigerDirectCom-TigerDirectca-CompUSACom-Systemax-Over-a-we-623438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct

2nd Request, Order Information

AUTHOR: Abraheim a. - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the inconvenience,

We are not requesting a 2nd time for further information in regards to your order such as a phone number/e-mail/ or especially an Order number associated with your recent purchase/order so we may further assist you and take care of your P & H refund. Once again Please provide information so we may reference your account and order and assist you accordingly and get you a full refund on your shipping.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Madconfusion - (United States of America)

UPS notified me that the package was delivered today and my wife confirmed that it did arrive.  I still have to verify that it works and is what it is supposed to be, when I get home today.  For the record, it has been nine days since I placed the initial order for an "in stock' item, I have received five different tracking numbers (including one for an item that weighs 1 lbs - the laptop weighs more like 7 lbs).  I paid for overnight shipping, but I won't know for a few days if they are actually going to refund the shipping.

More Information required

AUTHOR: Abraheim a. - (U.S.A.)

Your post did not contain any information for us to be able to find you in our records, please contact me at Abraheim.Al-Mudhi@Compusa.com, and I will gladly assist you.

amazing