assumption

Tiger Direct
chicago, Illinois United States of America

Tiger Direct deceptive company chicago, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Customer

On November 22 I order a graphing calculator from Tiger Direct. I was informed that my order would be shipped in 24 to 48 hours I was okay with that seeing as how as soon as the phone was hung up they deducted the funds from my account. On that following Monday called back to see if my order was shipped it had not been shipped so I cancelled the order and it was shipped anyway.  Here it is December 10 and I have not received my funds back into my account. When I called Chris told me that no refund is in the system for a product I never received but have paid for. I call and call but to avail I get the run around with this 24 to 48 hour time frame. I will never ever, ever, ever deal with this company again. Another thing is that they don't tell you some  products are coming from a third party warehouse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct/chicago-Illinois-/Tiger-Direct-deceptive-company-chicago-Illinois-980060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct

Dear Customer

AUTHOR: Tiger direct pat - (U.S.A.)

Im sorry you had that experience.  Your post does not have enough information for me to find you in our system. Please contact me at Customerservicemanager@help.tigerdirect.com with your order number and I will take care of it right away.  Thank you