Complaint Review: Tiger Direct

• Reported By: pjr43 — Boulder Colorado
Tiger Direct
Internet USA

Tiger Direct Terrible service, absurd requests, b*******. Internet

First off, I had to spend an hour on the phone with an incompetent and unhelpful service rep to wrangle the $150 Surface Pro 3 student discount. Major pain. When I made my order, I thought the worst was over. Boy was I wrong.

My shipping address was different from my billing address. They made me jump through hoops for a good 2.5 hours, including conference calling my bank in on the call with their customer service rep and asking me to send them a copy of my lease as proof of residency. Not only that but they (without my permission) added the most expensive warranty onto my purchase (I was able to cancel it) and completely ignored my request for 2 day shipping, then had the gall to claim I had never ordered it in the first place (I ordered it on the phone with one of their customer service reps).

Never deal with Tiger Direct. You will be treated with no respect. After 2.5 hours of complete bull****, I ended up canceling my order. I will never order from them again. If I could give less than one star, I would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct/internet/Tiger-Direct-Terrible-service-absurd-requests-b-Internet-1171069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct