residential

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: DanJax — Indianapolis Indiana
Tiger Direct

Tiger Direct tigerdirect.com Never delivered goods and did not refund the shipping charges, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Tigerdirect Customer,

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Customer

I ordered a keyboard combination from Tiger Direct.  They shipped it to me via UPS.  I am at work during the day, so there was no-one at home to sign for the items.  I contacted UPS and asked that they hold it at their facilities, so that I could pick it up.  They told me that Tiger Direct would not allow that.

I immediately contacted Tiger Direct and asked that they release it for "will call".  UPS makes three delivery attempts before returning the item.  Tiger Directs response was not only that they wouldn't allow it, but the person that I contacted could not have cared any less.  I was not able to do anything but sit by and watch the last two failed attempts.

Imagine my surprise when they only refunded my item cost, not the shipping!  Their policy caused the whole mess, but I had to withstand the loss, not them.

Do not ever do business with this outfit.  They couldn't care less about you or your business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct/internet/Tiger-Direct-tigerdirectcom-Never-delivered-goods-and-did-not-refund-the-shipping-charges-1042674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct

Dear Tigerdirect Customer,

AUTHOR: Tiger direct pat - ()

Please be advised that we do not require signature on our packages.  We can actually designate this for an order if our customer requests it.  I apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.  Please contact me directly and Ill be glad to look into this further for you and assist you, 1-800-955-1888 Ext 2929.

Respectfully,

Roger Insua

Customer Service Manager

Dear Customer

AUTHOR: Tiger direct pat - ()

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us at customersatisfaction@help.tigerdirect.com with your order details and we will help refund your shipping charges. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience in the matter and hope this incident will not change your opinion of our company.