Complaint Review: Tiger Direct

Tiger Direct
7795 west flagler st,suite 35,miami fl 33144 Internet United States of America

Tiger Direct unable to make human contact by phone. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Valued Customer

I tried numerous times to contact a person about a warranty purchase refund but was never able to get a person. I was on hold for well over 1.5 hrs. total for my calls. I was given a refund on the computer I purchased but not on the extended warranty. I had the item for less than one week before returning it(unused).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct/internet/Tiger-Direct-unable-to-make-human-contact-by-phone-Internet-999224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct

Dear Valued Customer

AUTHOR: Tiger direct pat - (U.S.A.)

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Please be advised that our hold time now is 5 minutes, if you wish to contact us by phone. I would like to assist you personally with the warranty refund please contact me at customersatisfaction@help.tigerdirect.com with your order details. Once again we do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter and hope this incident will not change your opinion of our company.