Complaint Review: Tiger Wireless, Cingular, InPhonic Inc.,Wireless Rebat Processing Center

• Submitted: Sat, December 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 16, 2006

• Reported By:Palestine Texas
Tiger Wireless, Cingular, InPhonic Inc.,Wireless Rebat Processing Center
tigerdirect.com/wireless/ ALSO inphonic.com/specialoffer.aspx?cid=29292_e0e72d White Bear Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

Tiger Wireless, Cingular, InPhonic Inc., Wireless Rebat Processing Center Customer Loyalty Rebate Ripoff White Bear Lake Minnesota

In Sept. 2005, I purchased 2(two) Motorola Razor Phones through Tiger Wireless for a total price of $500.00, I signed a 2 year service contract with Cingular Wireless and was supposed to get (2) $125.00 Customer Appreciation Rebates and (2) $125.00 Customer Loyalty Rebates after a period of 150 days with rebates mailed no sooner that 180 days or no later than 210 days.

My activation date was Sept. 14, 2005 and I mailed in my rebates on Feb. 15, 2006. I meticulously followed their instructions. I waited and waited and never heard from InPhonic.rebatestatus.com.

When I did hear from someone, a period of in excess of 1 year had passed. The rebates had been shifted to a site known as Wireless Rebate Processing Center in White Bear Lake, MN.

I finally received (2) $125.00 Customer Appreciation Rebates, which I assume were Tiger Wireless's Part. I received a letter stating that my Customer Loyalty Rebate request w/copy of my Cingular Bill showing my service from day one to 150 days later, did not have my name on it, and rebate denied. The letter stated that I could "Please send requested information no earlier that 180 days after your activation date and no later than the latter of either (1) 210 days after your activation date or (2) 30 days from this letter date to the folllowing address: Wireless Rebat Processing Center
c/o Customer Care Department
PO Box 100517 - BAR
White Bear Lake, MN 55110-0517"

I mailed in the latest Cingular statement that I had, which at that time had been in excess of 1 years service, and was told that because I did not send in a statement of service between 150-210 days the request was denied. Now I ask, which is better proof of Customer Loyalty, a statement of service of 150 days or a statement of service of in excess of over a year?

Bottom Line is that I was ripped off of $250.00 by this Wireless Rebate Processing Center which is an agent for Tiger Wireless & Cingular Wireless.

James
Palestine, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2006 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Wireless-Cingular-InPhonic-IncWireless-Rebat-Processing-Center/White-Bear-Lake-Minnesota-55110-0517/Tiger-Wireless-Cingular-InPhonic-Inc-Wireless-Rebat-Processing-Center-Customer-Loyalty-225732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Wireless, Cingular, InPhonic Inc.,Wireless Rebat Processing Center

wiped