hydrogen

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Cheba — Toronto Ontario Canada
Tiger direct store
Richmond hill Markham, Ontario Canada

Tiger direct store Fraud and carn artist not to be trusted Markham, Ontario Canada

I went to the tiger direct at hi way 7 and 404 about a year ago and bought new motherboard. I gave it to the technician to fix it. It took them more than the usual time to assemble it. 5 days it took them. Mind you they were modifying my computer as a server so they can hack in to my computer at home. This connects to my workplace story. As I went to the store the person who is supposed to work on my computer is mysteriously transferred to an another department. He was behaving very strangely. I said to my self there's something wrong ( especially its under my expense and the perpetrators are modifying my computer at tiger direct) I knew this country is full of crooks but this is a confirmed case so to speak. I took the computer home and installed my windows 7 and used it online. Nothing strange out of the ordinary till my Paypal got broken into and all my email passwords got broken into.

Luckily I was an intermediate my self when it comes to protecting my computer from illegal hackers. Well I got some help from czar and I managed to see that they used a new technology to hack into my computer. So I immediately stop using my home computer. I did not confront tigerdirect after what they did to my computer.

This is a warning for any one in Toronto especially if you are getting your computer installed don't go to any major retail store buy the parts and go to someone you know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-direct-store/Markham-Ontario-/Tiger-direct-store-Fraud-and-carn-artist-not-to-be-trusted-Markham-Ontario-Canada-958702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger direct store