Complaint Review: TigerDirect

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: Gee Ann — san francisco California United States of America
TigerDirect
P O Box 935313 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

TigerDirect TigerDirect inc. When computer does not work, I am told that I must take the problem up with Joy System because they own the HP system Atlanta, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Please provide us with more information in order to assist you

I spent all that I had on a new computer but the Internet Explore and Display Drivers turn on and off, the computer runs loudly. I call them tigerdirect.com many time but tigerdirect.com send me to Joy System. They tell me to return the computer but I can be without one, and they may not follow through. I have a HP DC7800 Refurbished Destop PC - Intel Core 2 Duc 2.33ghz, 2GB, DDRe, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, Windows 7 Home Permium 32-bit (Off Lease).  I have comcast high speed Internet and I don't understand why it continue not to work. I had several people including Joy System tell me that the motherboard is AMD and the computer has a Vista display driver, something that I really tried to avoid, based on their bad reputation. Unfortunately, this computer isn't what it should be and I am very un-happy. Why can we be fair in America!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirect/Atlanta-Georgia-31193/TigerDirect-TigerDirect-inc-When-computer-does-not-work-I-am-told-that-I-must-take-the-p-935519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect

Please provide us with more information in order to assist you

AUTHOR: Tiger direct pat - (U.S.A.)

We do apologize for the inconvenience, so that we may provide you with assistance pertaining to your issue please contact us at customersatisfaction@help.tigerdirect.com with your order details. Once  again we do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter and hope this incident will not change your opinion of our company.