Complaint Review: TigerDirect

• Submitted: Sat, June 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:Mead Oklahoma
TigerDirect
7795 W Flagler St., Ste 35 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

TigerDirect Sells previously owned merchandise as new. Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We stand by our products..

A while back I ordered a new LCD monitor from Tigerdirect. What I received was an unsealed product box with contents also unsealed. The user manual had also been written in with pencil. It appears that the item had been previously sold and returned by a customer. It had a dead pixel, which I assume was the reason for the return. My emails to Tigerdirect were not answered. I contacted the maker who told me that at least 5 dead pixels were required for replacement. The monitor was advertised as new in the Tigerdirect catalog.

Richard
Mead, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2009 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirect/Miami-Florida-33144/TigerDirect-Sells-previously-owned-merchandise-as-new-Miami-Florida-461409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect

We stand by our products..

AUTHOR: Ernie E. - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, we stand by our products 100% and do not sell items as new to mislead any consumers. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may assist you in resolving this situation, please provide more information such as your order number and contact information..

You may email me directly at ernesto.escajeda@tigerdirect.com

-Ernie E.