Complaint Review: TigerDirect

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: Amy — Hadley Massachusetts
TigerDirect
7795 W Flagler St. Suite 35 Miami, FL. 33144 , Select State/Province USA

TigerDirect They won't ship my order and will not give me any information about it other than it's been submitted to a third-party warehouse for fulfillment and delivery. Miami FL

*UPDATE Employee: Allow me to assist.

I placed an order on Sunday with 2nd day delivery. It's now Friday and the order is sitting in limbo status of:

Your order is being submitted to a third-party warehouse for fulfillment and delivery. You will receive a Shipping Confirmation email once it ships.

When I contact them, they say all they can do is contact the vendor to check on the status and they will email me when they get a response. Everything is stated as taking 24-48 hrs but it's been at least 72 hours since they said they would contact me. I asked if someone could escalate it or make a phone call to see if it's on back order or out of stock but they won't. Can't get anywhere with this company. I called the Corporate Office and no one answers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirect/Select-StateProvince/TigerDirect-They-wont-ship-my-order-and-will-not-give-me-any-information-about-it-other-1086101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect

Allow me to assist.

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct - ()

Dear Tigerdirect Customer,

We truly apologize for the negative experience you have encountered with this transaction.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can resolve this issue for you.

Roger Insua