Complaint Review: TigerDirect

• Reported By: Oscar — Monterey California United States of America
TigerDirect

TigerDirect TigerDirect took my money Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Update regarding your order

I bought a Led TV from TigerDirect on line. I paid for it with Paypal on Feb 3. They never sent the TV because is out of stock. Now, Feb 29, I cannot get my money back.
TigerDirect takes my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirect/internet/TigerDirect-TigerDirect-took-my-money-Internet-846799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect

Update regarding your order

AUTHOR: Tiger direct pat - (U.S.A.)

We do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter, please allow up to 2-5 business days in which the credit will appear back to the original method of payment used on the order. The funds were posted as a credit as the exchange order was cancelled within our system. Once again we do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter and hope this incident will not change your opinion of our company. If you have any further issues please feel free to conact our staff at customersatisfaction@help.tigerdirect.com