Complaint Review: TigerDirect

• Reported By: RandomGeneric — Austin Texas
TigerDirect
Internet USA

TigerDirect took the money but I never received product Internet

Recently bought a video card from TigerDirect that I never received.

They assured me I had, if you can imagine that.

I made complaint to the company and shipper but it is becoming obvious that it was simply money thrown into the trash. TigerDirect changed it's attitude once there was a problem, instead of treating me like the long-time client I WAS, they have chosen to treat me as a criminal trying to work the system.

It is becoming evident that I will have to invite Visa Cardholder Services into the situation to ever get ANY type of satisfaction.

Your only protection against unethical and unscupulous companies like this is DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirect/internet/TigerDirect-took-the-money-but-I-never-received-product-Internet-1134664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect