• Report: #220391

• Submitted: Mon, November 13, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 15, 2006

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
TigerDirect.com
7795 W Flagler St. Suite 35 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

TigerDirect, onrebate.com ripoff dishonest fraudulent rebates Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: The Hanns-G monitor

I purchased a Hanns LCD monitor From TigerDirect with a $70 rebate. The rebate was filed and then approved on 6/23/06 by e-mail. I received notification of the issuance of rebate check on 7/11/06 by e-mail.

Months go by.I got no response from e-mails. I then spoke to customer sevice with onrebate and was told I have no choice but to wait! TigerDirect customer service told me their not responsible for my rebate!

It has been 4 months!

I am filing with the FTC and State Attorney General and the BBB.
I am naming TigerDirect and onrebate in this complaint.

Lee
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2006 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirectcom/Miami-Florida-33144/TigerDirect-onrebatecom-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-rebates-Miami-Florida-220391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect.com

The Hanns-G monitor

AUTHOR: Anna - (U.S.A.)

Yes! I had the same problem until I had to call on rebate everyday to find out approval from manufacturer. I think they assume we will forget about the 70.00 rebate. My suggestion is call on rebate everyday to be a thorn in their side, like I did. But I can promise you that I won't buy rebated deals again, i learned my lesson just from the copying and mailing expenses.... it just isn't worth it!