Complaint Review: TigerDirect.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
TigerDirect.com
7795 W Flagler St. Suite 35 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

TigerDirect.com Buyer beware Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We Apologize

I'll be brief because I don't want to waste any more of my time concerning myself with these lying a$$holes than I already have.

I ordered one of their so called "refurbished" computers, a Dell OptiPlex GX260 to be specific, and the problems started right out of the box.

First off the unit was dirty and it visibly showed wear, the case was all faded out and scratched up. The power supply fan started making this horrible screeching noise from the moment I turned it on

The computer went right back in the box after that and I sent it back to them. It was blatantly obvious that it hadn't been refurbished given the poor state that I received it in.

I will never order another product from these crooks as long as I live, They are liars and they have lost me as a customer permanently.

Chris
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirectcom/Miami-Florida-33144/TigerDirectcom-Buyer-beware-Miami-Florida-399009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect.com

We Apologize

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct Pat - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our refurbished items come from trusted vendors, and are thoroughly inspected before they are sold to us. We apologize that your item did not meet these standards. As we stand behind all of the products we sell, we have a 30 day guarantee, even on refurbished items. Please call 800 800 8300 for an exchange or refund. If you have, and are still awaiting an update, please contact me at Patrice.Altine@tigerdirect.com.

Pat A.