Complaint Review: TigerDirect.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2007

• Reported By:Burnsville Minnesota
TigerDirect.com
7795 West Flagler St., Suite 35 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

TigerDirect.com Will not honor rebates even after accepting them. I even faxed them their acceptance emails. Miami Florida

I purchased items from TigerDirect.com on October 21, 2006. I mailed in all the required rebate information before the required postmark date of November 20, 2006. I received an email on November 8th, 2006 stating that my rebates were processed on November 8th, 2006.

The website information basically states that all rebate requirements have been met but states that check/giftcard was not yet sent. I received the other three rebates from the order but not these two.

I have contacted OnRebate and TigerDirect multiple times and kept receiving the same response: "Please wait 7-10 days to receive your rebates". On 6/20/2007 they finally requested that I fax or mail all documentation which they should already have, but I still faxed the documents including the acceptance emails immediately.

On 6/20/2007 TigerDirect responds with an email stating that I need to wait an additional ten business weeks for them to review the documentation and that they still may not honor the rebates which they had already accepted.

I immediately informed them that 10 business weeks is unacceptable and that I would be seeking legal action.

Bruce
Burnsville, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2007 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirectcom/Miami-Florida-33144/TigerDirectcom-Will-not-honor-rebates-even-after-accepting-them-I-even-faxed-them-their-255923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect.com