Complaint Review: TigerDirect.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 20, 2009

• Reported By:San Bruno California
TigerDirect.com
7795 West Flagler St Miami, Florida U.S.A.

TigerDirect.com will not send me my rebate check Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize....

I purchased a Hitachi hard drive from this company back in November of last year. There was a $30.00 rebate associated with the purchase. Immediately after receiving the item I filled out the rebate form and sent it in to the rebate house with all of the qualifying documents, and yes, I did sign the form.

On December 19, I received an email from the rebate house stating that they had received my rebate submission and that I could track it at a web address that they listed in the message, with a rebate tracking number.

When I went to the tracking website that they had a link for it showed the following statement: Your rebate is valid. Please allow up to 30 days to receive your rebate. That was December 19, 2008.

I still have not received my rebate. I have called several times and each time I am told that they were sorry for the delay and that they would send me an urgent check. I am still waiting for that urgent check. I have contacted Tigerdirect directly and complained about the situation and they just reply back to me that I need to contact the manufacture or rebate agents.

I have read several other reports of the same kind of thing happening to other people who have made purchases from this company. If you are reading this and are considering making a purchase with a rebate from this company I strongly urge you NOT to do it. You will be lucky to get your rebate from them. They will do their best to frustrate you to the point of just giving up.

Don't bother with them, or you may be sorry! I, for one, will never do business with this company again, rebate or not.

Randy
San Bruno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirectcom/Miami-Florida-33144/TigerDirectcom-will-not-send-me-my-rebate-check-Miami-Florida-439632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect.com

We apologize....

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct Pat - (U.S.A.)

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but we have reserached your situation, and have been in contact with the manufacturer. We ask that you please continue to be patient, and we will confirm the validity of your rebate, and work with the vendor to get it paid. Please contact me directly ([email protected]) if you have any further questions.

Pat A.