Complaint Review: TigerOptions.com

• Reported By: Steve — Goodview Virginia
TigerOptions.com
, Select State/Province China

TigerOptions.com Tiger Options scammed me out of $2000 New York New York

I opened an account with the broker TigerOptions.com deposited $2000 and was promised risk free trades, at the first session the broker made a trade and made me some money all the way up to $5460.00, this was what i called the trust trade, then they purposely made the next 4 trades losers and wiped me out and would not return my calls, could not get in touch with anyone there to recover my money always got the runaround and seems noone is in charge. I tried getting my money back to no end and can you believe they wanted me to deposit even more money to try and get my money back. well this really topped the caper so i went to my bank and filed a dispute on the grounds of fraud and presented my evidence of the so called Silver membership that was breached.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerOptionscom/Select-StateProvince/TigerOptionscom-Tiger-Options-scammed-me-out-of-2000-New-York-New-York-1173519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerOptions.com