Complaint Review: Tigerdirect

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 17, 2006

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Tigerdirect
175 Ambassador Drive Naperville, Illinois U.S.A.

Tigerdirect.com - tigerdirect - onrebate rebate ripoff Naperville Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Resubmission

I bought three items from the online website tigerdirect.com. After I received my products I sent in my three rebates. Three weeks later, I received only one rebate check. I thought maybe the other two will come late so I waited, it has been three months now and i still have not received it.

I went back on to the website and found my tracking numbers. It said that one of it was not sent because I did not sign a form. The funny thing was that I made clear that all the forms were signed, so how can that be.

I called the customer service and they gave me the number to onrebate.com. I called the onrebate customer service and that company told me to call the manufacturer company, so i did. When I talked to the customer sevice on the manufacturer end they said that they don't deal with rebate for a year now.

Both company, tigerdirect and onrebate gave me the run anound. I am really unhappy with both of the companies.

Cynthia
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2006 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tigerdirect/Naperville-Illinois-60540/Tigerdirectcom-tigerdirect-onrebate-rebate-ripoff-Naperville-Illinois-171089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tigerdirect

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Resubmission

AUTHOR: Nadina - (U.S.A.)

Dear Onrebate Customer-

Please fax copies of the rebate forms with the required signature to 1-888-426-9467 attn Nadina and I will gladly accept your rebate depending on who the vendor is.

Thanks for your attention