Complaint Review: Tigerdirect

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
Tigerdirect
tigerdirect.com Internet U.S.A.

Tigerdirect - OnRebate did not honor advertised $70 Rebate Internet

*Consumer Comment: Now that's service....

*UPDATE Employee: TigerDirect.com

I bought an LCD monitor from Tigerdirect in 2006 because of its advertised price. The $250 price was to be discounted by $70 online rebate managed by OnRebate (Note: they already wanted to deduct $5 for handling the rebateand I agreed to that). I filled the information as required in a timely manner and included the invoice and UPC code but my rebate was rejected. They claim it was not signed. I spoke with Tigerdirect customer service. The asked me to sent them another signed copy. I sent OnRebate a signed copy and also faxed TigerDirect copies twice in 2006 and 2007. Until today no one from TigerDirect or OnRebate has answered me back. Now, I read that they are he same company and have little hope that I will ever see my money!!!

Amm
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tigerdirect/internet/Tigerdirect-OnRebate-did-not-honor-advertised-70-Rebate-Internet-329282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tigerdirect

Now that's service....

AUTHOR: Dani - (U.S.A.)

See, now why can't we all be like this charming young lady? She saw there was an individual with a problem with the company she works for and offers to help rather then try to make excuses. Awesome customer service.

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct Pat - (U.S.A.)

I have recieved your information, and have resubmitted it to the refund company. I will contact you once there is a resolution.

TigerDirect.com

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct Pat - (U.S.A.)

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Please allow me to personally help take care of your rebate. Please forward copies of the information you have to Patrice.Altine@tigerdirect.com, and I will help get the rebate redeemed.

Customer Service