Complaint Review: Tigerdirect.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Lake Forest California
Tigerdirect.com
7795 W Flagler Street #35 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Tigerdirect.com Claimed they shipped product ordered online in December and we never received item as of today 2-18-09. THey have no confirmation of delivery, and will not allow me to talk to a supervisor nor will give me corporate office info to resolve this matter. Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We Apologize

We ordered a Projector form TigerDirect.com because they were the cheapest online. We asked for them to deliver it to our business office to sign for and they declined to ship that way. they claimed that they only ship to residences. I asked for them to Either require a signature or have it held at the shipping terminal for us to pick up. They would not do that. I mentioned that the item was a very expensive item and that we wanted a confirmation signature for receipt of the item. After waiting nearly 3 weeks for the item we called and were told to wait another week. It still never showed up. We called again and they claimed they shipped product out. We never received the item and asked for another one to be shipped. They never shipped the other one and to this day 2-18-09 we have never received the item. We ordered online in December and it doesn't take 3 months to get the product. We have called numerous times and They have no confirmation of delivery just that it was left at the door, as I suspected they would say. We spoke to our UPS driver and he claimed that he had not been here in nearly 5 months to deliver any packages. We called TigerDirect.com again and asked to speak to a supervisor, and they will not allow me to talk to a supervisor nor will give me corporate office info to resolve this matter. Sham on you TigerDirect.com. After looking up complaints about this company and info on the company, I have found many unhappy customers for fraudulent activities that othrs have sustained by TigerDirect.com. We will get to the bottom of this fraud if we have to file a suite against them for inappropriate business practices in court.

Michael
Lake Forest, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tigerdirectcom/Miami-Florida-33144-2367/Tigerdirectcom-Claimed-they-shipped-product-ordered-online-in-December-and-we-never-recei-425235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tigerdirect.com

We Apologize

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct Pat - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the situation, but your posting does not contain enough information for me to investigate. Please send your order information to Patrice.Altine@tigerdirect.com.

Also, we do ship to businesses everyday. The only locations we cannot ship to is PO boxes. We also have managers available to speak to 24/7.

Awaiting your information,