• Report: #319165

Complaint Review: Tigerdirect.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:eustis Florida
7795 West Flagler St., Suite 35 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Tigerdirect.com WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY Miami Florida

I recently started a PC build for which I ordered all parts through Tigerdirect. The first order was split in two, and even though they charged me express billing for all, the second half was shipped ground and was 4 days late. All the parts came finally, and they did work, so when I needed a video card to complete the build, I again depended on Tigerdirect.

Tigerdirect double billed my debit card for this video card purchase. The overbilling + bank fee was $163. With my account now in default, several small purchases I had made locally totalling less than 20$ also defaulted. The total in fees and late charges was $280.

The "CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER" admitted to all fault and responsibility for these overages, and then informed me that their "POLICY" was to pay ONLY the initial $35 fee. He again appologized for the inconvenience and told me to seek legal council.

My bank manager said she had never seen such an unwillingness to wright a wrong.

eustis, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tigerdirectcom/Miami-Florida-33144/Tigerdirectcom-WARNING-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Miami-Florida-319165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tigerdirect.com