Complaint Review: Tigerdirect.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 09, 2011

• Reported By: geekette — Marquette Michigan United States of America
Tigerdirect.com

Tigerdirect.com Failed to include 3D glasses with TV and refused to do anything about it. Internet

*Consumer Comment: By the time you receive your glasses

*Consumer Comment: hi

*UPDATE Employee: More information required

I bought a $2,000 3D LG TV that was supposed to come with 4 pair of 3D glasses according to both Tigerdirect's website and the owner's manual that came with the TV. I did not receive the glasses. When I contacted customer service (by phone) I was basically told to "prove it". I emailed the company 3 times and referred them to page 9 of the owner's manual (and of course their website). I received no response and no glasses. I suggest you buy from Amazon or Newegg if you want what you pay for and customer service after the sale.

On another note - the company uses some off-the-wall delivery service who dropped the TV when bringing it into the house. This damaged a corner of the TV but did not affect its functionality so I didn't send it back. I probably should have since I didn't get what I paid for but, as I'm sure they anticipate, I didn't bother since the TV works and has a fantastic picture. I just ordered a new #1,000 AV receiver to go with the TV and you can bet I didn't buy it from Tigerdirect. I hope ripping me off for the cost of 4 pairs of cheap 3D glasses was worth it to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2011 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tigerdirectcom/internet/Tigerdirectcom-Failed-to-include-3D-glasses-with-TV-and-refused-to-do-anything-about-it-755606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tigerdirect.com

By the time you receive your glasses

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

your tv will be shot.

lg = LOW GRADE.

hi

AUTHOR: Casey Mahoney - (USA)

Tigerdirect is a very big company.I have bought many things from them.Call them up and ask for a manager or look up a email address for the main branch.

Thanks Casey Mahoney

More information required

AUTHOR: Ernie E. - (U.S.A.)

We're very sorry to hear about your negative experience. Unfortunately there is not enough information in your posting in order to pull up your account information. Please email me at ernie@help.tigerdirect.com so I can personally look into your case.

Best Regards.