Complaint Review: Tigerdirect/tigerdirect.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2008

• Reported By:Aurora Illinois
Tigerdirect/tigerdirect.com
175 Ambassador Drive Napervill, Illinois U.S.A.

Tigerdirect/tigerdirect.com deceptive practice Naperville Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

I purchased some items via tigerdirect.com because I was told they had next day shipping. The assured me that I would receive everything within two days. I ordered a Sceptre X23gv-komodo 23 in 1366x768 HD LCD TV@ 349.99 with a mail in rebate of $50.00. I bought the extended warranty (1 year) for the TV. a WD mybook Essential 250GB 2.0 External HD.

I received the TV and I called them about the rebate and to find out where my extended warranty was located. I was told that they dod not send the extended warranty in the mail, and they would send me an email for my warranty and how to access the rebate information. I never got the emiail and so I called them today January 2, 2007. I was told it was to late for my rebate (ordered on 11/28/07 delivered on 12/1/07) That they cancelled my order for my WD Mybook External HD. I asked why they did not call me and let me know they were cancelling my order. and again where is my extended warranty. They are sending me my extended warranty again via email and us post office as well.

It is not fair that I lost my rebate and did not get the product I ordered and they did not bother to inform me that my remaing order was cancelled.

Vanessa
Aurora, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tigerdirecttigerdirectcom/Napervill-Illinois-60540/Tigerdirecttigerdirectcom-deceptive-practice-Naperville-Illinois-296365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tigerdirect/tigerdirect.com

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - (U.S.A.)

Dear Vanessa,

I want to resolve this for you but there isn't enough information in your post for me to work with. Please contact me directly at [email protected] so I can get the additional information necessary to resolve this issue for you. TigerDirect is committed to our customers and I'd like the chance to prove our commitment.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Hernandez

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - (U.S.A.)

We pride ourselves on providing service that is second to none in the industry and would like the opportunity to improve our service. Let me know how I can fully satisfy your shopping experience.

Please accept my apologies and assurance that I will make this right when you contact me.
Sincerely,