Complaint Review: TikTikCash.com

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
TikTikCash.com Nationwide U.S.A.

TikTikCash.com fraudulent money making company Ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: TikTikCash.com

I signed up with TikTikCash.com with the hopes of making a little extra cash. I have so far earned a total of $32, however their site is stating that I only earned $14. I have sent them several emails over the past couple of weeks asking when they are going to credit me the additional $18 they owe me.

They have not once replied to me and I am owed that money. I did a 7 day free trial on a website and was told that was all I had to do and I would earn $18. I even went a little longer and got charged for the first month.

Even though it's a little bit of money, it's the principle of the matter. I also found out that I am not entitled to the money that I earned until my balance reaches $100. I find that appalling, since I should be entitled that money regardless of the balance. That is my money that I spent time on the internet trying to earn.

I personally feel they should be sued and permanantly shut down so they can't do this to any other person. Also, they send you emails saying they are "paid emails", but you don't get paid to read them. You only get paid if you spend money on a site to join or buy something.

I don't have a huge problem with them calling them that, but since you're not actually getting paid to read the email then they shouldn't be allowed to call them "paid emails". That is incredibly misleading.

I also belong to another site that is the same type of thing, except they actually pay you for reading their "paid emails".

Adrienne
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TikTikCashcom/nationwide/TikTikCashcom-fraudulent-money-making-company-Ripoff-Internet-250171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TikTikCash.com

AUTHOR: Adrienne - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to let you all know that I just checked back to my account with TikTikCash.com and they declined giving me the $18 they owe me for doing everything I was supposed to with one of the offers. They have never gotten back to me on any of my inquiries and still refuse to pay me the money they owe me. Some people seem to think that they pay you for emails that you read and they don't unless you go with one or more of the offers in the email they send you. I'm taking the time out of my day to do this just to earn a little extra money and not only do they refuse to pay me what they owe me, but they also don't pay you for reading emails even though they send you emails stating they are "paid" emails. This company is a complete and total rip off!! I really hope that no one else gets scammed by these people like I have. I have lost a lot of time that I will never get back and have paid money for some of these offers just so I can get paid by them that I will never get back and still have yet to receive the money they owe me for completing my part of the offers.