Complaint Review: Tile & Carpet Gallery Inc

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: Nick — chandler Arizona
Tile & Carpet Gallery Inc
5078 S Price Rd, Tempe, Arizona 85282-7459 Tempe, Select State/Province USA

Tile & Carpet Gallery Inc On 6/14/2013 we hired the following company to do a remodel for us and we paid them $16434.43 dollars to remodel our house. It took them until 7/13/2013 to finish their work in our house, however, when we went back to the house, nothing was done right. I had to buy them more materials to finish their job, facet, bathroom shower door and other thing to get them finish on 7/13/2013. They promised to come to fix the following problems with our house. However, they did not come and I had to spend another $650 to fix a shower leak on 10/6/2013 and I am hiring a person to pay them $400 dollars to fix the stucco on the outside wall of our master bedroom shower. I demand my money back $16434. 43+650+400= $17934. 43. Here is the information about the business. Thanks. Tile & Carpet Gallery Inc, Michael Sarvi Tile & Carpet Gallery Inc Phone: (480) 820-4500 5078 S Price Rd, Tempe ARIZONA

Tile & Carpet Gallery Inc, Michael Sarvi

Tile & Carpet Gallery Inc

Phone: (480) 820-4500

5078 S Price Rd, Tempe, Arizona 85282-7459

The following problems need to be fixed. [continued below]....

.....

1. Bad shower door

2. Bad tiles in shower

3. Bad tiles outside the shower

4. Broken tile on bathroom floor

5. Toilet need to be cocked on the bottom edges

6. Bathroom need to be repainted and walls need to be fixed.

7. Tiles are uneven all over the house all the tiles need to be fixed

8. Outside wall needs to be fixed and covered by stucco

9. Step front of the outside door needs to be fixed.

10. Workers have done damage to our garage door, it needs to be fixed.

11. Bathroom ceiling hasn't installed, it need to be fixed

12. Shower faucet is not put together correctly, it need to be fixed.

13. Tiles inside of the shower are not put together correctly. They need to be fixed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tile-Carpet-Gallery-Inc/Tempe-Select-StateProvince-85282/Tile-amp-Carpet-Gallery-Inc-On-6142013-we-hired-the-following-company-to-do-a-remodel-1092510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tile & Carpet Gallery Inc