Complaint Review: Tillys Internet USD Irvine

• Reported By: Lauren — Bellville Texas
Tillys Internet USD Irvine
Irvine, California USA

Tillys Internet USD Irvine Un-Authorized Internet Purchase Irvine California

This company use my debit card for unauthorized purchases. I am not sure where they got my information from but there was a $700.00 charge on my account that I did not do. Now, I do not have enough moey to pay for my dog's chemotherapy procedures that I am going to have to postpone. They used what money I have saved for her and now I have to wait ten days to get that money back. Please keep an eye out for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tillys-Internet-USD-Irvine/Irvine-California/Tillys-Internet-USD-Irvine-Un-Authorized-Internet-Purchase-Irvine-California-1132108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tillys Internet USD Irvine