Complaint Review: Tim Allen Smith

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Garland Texas United States of America
Tim Allen Smith
27001 La Paz Rd., Ste 230 Mission Viejo, California United States of America

Tim Allen Smith Orange County Credit Beware of Tim Allen and/or Orange County Credit Mission Viejo, California

*Consumer Comment: He got me too

*General Comment: Update

*Consumer Comment: HELP

*Consumer Comment: My laugh of the day

I retained the services of Orange County Credit on or about Aug.18, 2010. I make it a practice to pay by credit card when using services like this so there is chargeback protection. I knew from the beginning that it had all the earmarks of a scam when I was told, the credit card processor was down, but if I sent a wireimmediately via WU, that I would be in a group going in the next day and could guarantee to have 2 trades posted to the credit report within 10 days. You guessed it, 4 months later and no results.

WARNING: Tim Allen Smith is a master of Jedi mind games. I knew what he was doing having dealt with several like him in the past, just wanted to give him time to perform or not. I have caught him in several lies, even though he will tell you he never lied to you. The first lie was that he was the owner of the company, and that he does all the work and did not broker it out. Later when I warned him that I was going to put these posts up, his story became, I dont care, I am not the owner. When pressed again about the contradiction he then said that he was part owner. Now he is saying that the work was brokered out, and that the people he was working with used to be reliable, but have not been for the past 6 months. Well, that was 2 months prior to my sending him the money. How could he possibly guarantee the work if his source was flaking on him?

A sample of some of his mind games are when I got fed up with the constant flow of it will be posted tomorrow for 2-3 months, I asked for a refund. His response the trades got posted, but since you asked for a refund, we pulled them off. Who is going to believe that? It is almost laughable. He told me that he had proof that the work had been done. I told him the only thing that proved was his incompetence.

He has been promising me a refund for several weeks which has not come. He told me on three occasions that thewire was set up at moneygram and that he would be sending me the confirmation number which never came. When I called moneygram, they confirmed to methat the wire had never been set up.He plays very clever mind games to hold out a carrot to make you think its coming, to buy him more time.

Perhaps the most reprehensible thing he had done is to threaten me. He said that if I posted against him, that he could do so much worse to me, and that I would lose any chance of getting a refund (mind game). He later denied that he threatened me and accused me of doing drugs (mind game). Towards the end he began to cuss me out and slander me and all Texans as being hicks. He actually taunted me to add to this post that Texans dont have any balls. Can you believe this guy?I have saved all the dozens of texts that have gone out between us to substantiate everything written here. He also said that he shut the business down. I strongly suspect that is not true. I strongly encourage anyone reading this to avoid the headaches I have experienced with Tim Allen Smith regardless of what company name he is operating under

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2010 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Allen-Smith/Mission-Viejo-California-92691/Tim-Allen-Smith-Orange-County-Credit-Beware-of-Tim-Allen-andor-Orange-County-Credit-Miss-673778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Allen Smith

He got me too

AUTHOR: stevi10623 - (United States of America)

need to get more info
if you have his dob please send to
stevi10623@aol.com

#2 General Comment

Update

AUTHOR: Ripped off by Tim Allen Smith - (United States of America)

Tim Allen Smith, aka "Tim Allen" is now operating a Pot Shop located at 1601 W First Street in Santa Ana. His ripoff ways have not stopped. He just gouged me for over six thousand dollars. I do have information and anyone who wants it can simply leave behind an email address and I will contact you.

This man needs to go to jail. I know enough about the legal system here in Ca that if all the complaints are filed with the OC DA's office he will be charged. Singularly you case won't get looked at but if enough cases are reported it shows a pattern of crime and the DA will take action and file charges. Financial fraud crimes are a priority since the financial schemes that have tanked the housing market have come to light. The last person I worked for in the financial business was doing almost exactly what this man is doing. I put together a group of victims, contact the DA, and was able to help the DA prosecute the case. She got 3 years in jail. I will help anyone who wants to see this man get justice do so.

HELP

AUTHOR: needinf - (United States of America)

Can You please contact us! He ripped us off also and we r going to the Cops and need any info you have on this Guy! My email is needinf@gmail.com
THx
R

My laugh of the day

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"I knew from the beginning that it had all the earmarks of a scam"

And yet your response was to send money.