Complaint Review: Tim Burroughs Gulftex Operating,Inc./TBX Resources

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Pasadena California
Tim Burroughs Gulftex Operating,Inc./TBX Resources
3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1320 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-6062610
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Tim Burroughs Gulftex Operating,Inc./TBX Resources WAS LIED TO ABOUT AMOUNT OF COMPENSATION FOR MY INVESTMENT TO GAIN MY AUTHORIZATION TO SELL Dallas Texas

Last summer Tim Burroughs contacted me about an offer to buy my interest in his non performing Hagensport Venture. I invested $32,500 in April 2003,after being assured by his sales agent Dan Branson that this venture would break even in about 9 months. By September 2007 I had received about 6,150. $26,350 from breaking even. Tim Burroughs assured me that he had a great offer for the venture and I would recover my initial investment. Looking at the dismal performance I agreed to sell. I was sent a check for $11,776.36 That was $20,723.64 less than I had been promised by Tim Burroughs for my authorization to sell. I still haven't received a 2008 K1 for the venture which has prevented me from filing my 2008 income tax. I believe that Tim Burroughs is responsible for the 2008 K1. With his track record I think I'll submit my 1040 without the K1

Robert
Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 02:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Burroughs-Gulftex-OperatingIncTBX-Resources/Dallas-Texas-75234/Tim-Burroughs-Gulftex-OperatingIncTBX-Resources-WAS-LIED-TO-ABOUT-AMOUNT-OF-COMPENSATIO-459888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Burroughs Gulftex Operating,Inc./TBX Resources