Complaint Review: Tim Cornell

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: MEDarroch — Carmel Indiana
Tim Cornell
Omaha, Nebraska USA

Tim Cornell CORNELL ENTERPRISES Pomised to adverise until sold, my vehicle on E Bid and on his web site.Will not return calls. Omaha Nebraska

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tim Cornell Enterprises

*Consumer Comment: I know better

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ex employee

Tim Cornell charged me $369.00US to advertise my vehicle on E Bid and on his web site until it sold. He will not answer my calls and my vehicle is not listed on his web site which is www.vehicledeals.net

His company listed on the invoice is Cornell Enterprises.

He also billed my credit card twice but I put in a dispute claim to Mastercard and they reimbursed me for the second billing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Cornell/Omaha-Nebraska/Tim-Cornell-CORNELL-ENTERPRISES-Pomised-to-adverise-until-sold-my-vehicle-on-E-Bid-and-1082241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Cornell

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tim Cornell Enterprises

AUTHOR: Vehicle Deals - ()

Cornell Enterprises is not our company. Our company is LA Marketing/Vehicle Deals. If you were to get an invoice from our company, it would of stated LA Marketing. As I do not know who you are so I cannot dispute wether you signed up with us or not as I cannot look up your information without knowing who you are. And previously you stated that you couldn't find your vehicle on our sites, now it's there??!! Sorry again I cannot help or get to the bottom of why you are listed under our account on autabuy without your information. As for Tim Cornell, he does not work here and is not apart of our company!!!!

I know better

AUTHOR: I know better - ()

If this person had nothing to do with your company at the time of the sale then please explain how his piece of equipment ended up on your partner web site Autabuy.com which charges to accept and display ads. It has your company name on it. I speculate that this person DOES still work for you and simply changed his alias.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ex employee

AUTHOR: Vehicle Deals - ()

Tim Cornell was an employee at our company. He then left and must of been using our website to sell his own product. He is no longer affiliated with our company. I do apologize for any inconvienence you have had with him, but again not our company.