Complaint Review: Tim Crocker of Crocker and Carter, PLLC

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Rochelle — Martin Tennessee
Tim Crocker of Crocker and Carter, PLLC
1026 College Street, Suite 202 Bancorp Bldg Internet United States of America

Tim Crocker of Crocker and Carter, PLLC Please don't ignore like I did. You will not get your money's worth. Internet

Tim Crocker is a very experienced attorney in not telling you what he will do for you.  My issue was a military issue.  At the consult interview, Tim Crocker stated that he had  been know to refund some of the retainer fee, but that he did not have to.  I paid a $5,000.00 retainer, and got absolutely no more service from him than I could have gotten from a dead dog.  I expected a little morre from an attorney.

He sat in on one telephone conference call, but did not speak on my behalf at all.  He did nothing for me, but take my money.  He offered no counsel, no advice, no defense for my issue.  When I'd call him asking for advice, his secretary would tell me that she would pass on the message, but I was gaffed off.  He never called me to offer any guidance.  Please do not ignore this or other opinions of this attorney.  I would not recommend using this attorney for anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Crocker-of-Crocker-and-Carter-PLLC/internet/Tim-Crocker-of-Crocker-and-Carter-PLLC-Please-dont-ignore-like-I-did-You-will-not-get-1045530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Crocker of Crocker and Carter, PLLC