Complaint Review: Tim Dahle Infiniti

• Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: utah2012 — Riverton Utah United States of America
Tim Dahle Infiniti
Murray, Utah United States of America

Tim Dahle Infiniti Retired mechanic confirming Tim Dahle service is corrupt. BEWARE Murray , Utah

Long story short, my back is shot,  so harder mechanic work is over for me.  Took my QX into Tim Dahle for brake service.  Simple brake service.  Like so many on here. the call comes back to me with a laundry list of problems and MUST be fixed asap.   First and foremost was U Joints.   U Joints are the connectors for the transmission to connect to the rear end of the vehicle.

Shocked of hearing my SUV needed 3000$+ in repairs, I pulled the truck out of that place.   CHECK THIS OUT. driving home, my truck began vibrating terribly (classic U joint symptom). Keep in mind I did 75-80 up I 15 to get there smooth as silk and have NEVER had any symptoms of UJoints.  I am mechanic for crying out loud.

These guys actually damaged my vehicle and then offered to fix it ASAP.  I swear I am really sickened when I think about what they are doing to poor people who don't know about cars and are getting just raped by this place.

Worst part is they are the only game in town. they KNOW it. and I need to have my computer upgraded in the SUV.   I literally am thinking of driving to Boise or Vegas to get it programmed.  Can you friggin believe this.  It's like I am hostage to these shady characters.

Can you imagine if I tell the service manager about this and then bring my truck in. BOOM,  I just know motor or tranny will mysteriously go shortly after.

Take it from one of the good guys. be VERY afraid of taking an out of warranty car there.   In warranty, go ahead and let them soak Infiniti instead of you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Dahle-Infiniti/Murray-Utah-84000/Tim-Dahle-Infiniti-Retired-mechanic-confirming-Tim-Dahle-service-is-corrupt-BEWARE-Murr-911842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Dahle Infiniti