Complaint Review: Tim De Vallee

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Courtney — Huntington Beach United States of America
Tim De Vallee

Tim De Vallee The Firm, The Firm, Inc., Quantum Group International, Qgint, Go-Global Inc, Digital Universe, The Firm Inc, digital-universe.com, thefirm-inc.com, go-global.us, qg Tim De Vallee Is a Crooked Scam Artist , Internet

Finally I see I am not the only one scammed by Tim de Vallee of the The Firm.  I am still ready to take this jerk to Small Claims Court.  He said "yea, yea, yea" to my website ideas, accepted my $250.  Then his staff (Conrado?) uploaded a couple plug ins that took all of 5 minutes, and he said to do any more work he needs another $750.  I said no and to do more work with my $250.  What they didn't know is my boyfriend is actually a website programmer and we could easily see they did absolutely NOTHING.

So then when I called him out, they deleted the 5 plugins and ceased all communication with me.  Complete scam artist.  Don't do business with them!  Stay away from The Firm, Inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-De-Vallee/internet/Tim-De-Vallee-The-Firm-The-Firm-Inc-Quantum-Group-International-Qgint-Go-Global-Inc-961699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim De Vallee