- Report: #971319
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Tim Gieselman
Tim Gieselman3212 S. Brandywine Tr. Springfield, Missouri United States of America
Tim Gieselman T. Gieselman Inc., Nuvo Wealth LLC, Nuvo Holdings LLC, Patronus "Shell" Company and $380K Line of Credit Scam Springfield, Missouri
Well, I never received my shell company, my line of credit, OR a refund, of my $10K. Also, what Gieselman offers, the shell company, is illegal, as well. So, it was a scam, on top of a scam.
Through the grapevine, I have heard of others, who were scammed, as well. If you were scammed, by Gieselman, you need to do, TWO THINGS:
1) Google the MO Attorney General's Office, and place a complaint. The woman told me, that the more complaints, that they get against Gieselman, the more man power, they will use, to prosecute him.
- Once you're at the site, goto the bottom, right of the homepage, and you will see the Tab, that says: Consumer Complaints. Click on that, and file your complaint, and they will get back to you (they did with me).
- Also, when you place your complaint, be sure to put Tim Gieselman, AND Nuvo Wealth LLC, etc... Any Alias' that he used, be sure to include them, in your complaint.
- Also, obviously, be as detailed, as possible, any names, you can provide, addresses, etc... would help them, even more.
Good luck with your complaint... Hopefully, through a concentrated effort, we can bring Gieselman, to justice.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Gieselman/Springfield-Missouri-65809/Tim-Gieselman-T-Gieselman-Inc-Nuvo-Wealth-LLC-Nuvo-Holdings-LLC-Patronus-Shell-C-971319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.