Complaint Review: Tim Hubman

• Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: c4peace — Florida United States of America
Tim Hubman
435 21st Street Apt 115 Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

Tim Hubman Coexist & Hubman Foundation Shutting down in last address.........on the move again Miami Beach, Florida

*General Comment: im sorry

*General Comment: im sorry

*General Comment: We need to catch Tim Hubman ! plz let's work together

*Consumer Comment: Not an accurate posting by Michelle

How many is it going to take to put a stop to HUBMAN??????????

"Hello,  My name is Michelle and I am from Oregon. I was looking for information on a man by the name of Timothy Hubman.  There were a few red flags that lead me to google his foundation, I was not at all surprised to find so many negative experiences from posts,  Yours happened to be one that caught my eye, and I saw that you posted ..........................that had a bad experience as well.  Is there any way you would share what your experience has been in dealing with him?  If not... I do understand.

Michelle"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2011 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Hubman/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Tim-Hubman-Coexist-Hubman-Foundation-Shutting-down-in-last-addresson-the-move-a-800369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Hubman

I'd like to take my words back. Plz disregard the above written post. Im sorry

#3 General Comment

We need to catch Tim Hubman ! plz let's work together

AUTHOR: antihubman - (United States of America)

I know where Tim Hubman is currently. Plz let me know if you would like to track him down and find out where he is. I'll be glad to share it with you since he is trying to rip me off as well.. Contact me from: prophetoftwilight@gmail.com. Plz collaborate with me.

Not an accurate posting by Michelle

AUTHOR: no name - (United States of America)

This posting is misleading and I resent the person that posted it as if it were coming from Michelle.
That is not the case.  This is an e-mail generated to Caroline 4peace that was not meant to be posted on any web site.  I have asked Caroline4peace to remove this from this site.  I have not posted e-mails generated by Caroline4peace that gives information on her quest for justice against Tim Hubman and her plans to help  incriminate him.  I have no personal financial experience with Mr. Hubman or his foundation and do not support my e-mail being put on this site to look as if I posted it.