• Report: #1072017

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: mj474 — Atlantic Beach Florida
Tim Marketing Inc
Akron, Ohio Akron, Ohio USA

Tim Marketing Inc Craig He hit both my checking account and credit card for $97 EACH....$194 in total. Akron Ohio

This 'Craig' charged both my credit card AND checking account for a total of $194.  I tried numerous times to contact him, but he's set his voicemail to accept no messages.

Leaving a callback number is useless, as he never contacts you.

I am filing fraud reports with my bank, and have been talking to a news reporter about doing an expose on this 'Tims Marketing Inc'.

If there are any lawyers out there that would like to help me bring this 'Craig' to justice, please feel free to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Marketing-Inc/Akron-Ohio/Tim-Marketing-Inc-Craig-He-hit-both-my-checking-account-and-credit-card-for-97-EACH-1072017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Marketing Inc