Complaint Review: Tim Marketing Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 25, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 25, 2013

• Reported By: Patricia — Danville Virginia
Tim Marketing Inc.
Akron, OH Akron, Ohio USA

Tim Marketing Inc. I have never heard of this company, except when I did a google search on him, and he had several names and had scammed many others. He took $34.00 out of my husband's cking account without our knowledge. He is a scammer. I do not know how he even got the cc number. Akron Ohio

I do not know how Tim Marketing Inc. got our credit card number. He took $17.00 out of my husbands credit card (bank debit) twice on the same day. He is some dind of scammer from what I have read. I do not know what his business is. He is not the only one who took money this month. Another person Rokstarz Media Group took money out of the account twice this month $46.00. I have never heard of them and have reported these both to BBB. Wish us luck on getting our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Marketing-Inc/Akron-Ohio/Tim-Marketing-Inc-I-have-never-heard-of-this-company-except-when-I-did-a-google-search-1053858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Marketing Inc.