Complaint Review: Tim dahle Nissan in murry

• Reported By: Kandis.A — west jordan Utah
Tim dahle Nissan in murry
, Select State/Province USA

Tim dahle Nissan in murry Warranty fails Murray Utah

Its this simple. I bought a beautiful "used" 2007 GMC Yukon Denali. A week later a light came on saying service suspension system. I took it in they couldn't figure it out. I took it to GMC dealership. The Air compressor for my Suspension system is failing $702.00. Well Tim Mills at Tim Dahle Nissan says no they won't Pay. My warranty type is E and its covered under warranty F. So I have bought a broken car from these people and they will pay in all the reviews I write. Which I will write on every page.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-dahle-Nissan-in-murry/Select-StateProvince/Tim-dahle-Nissan-in-murry-Warranty-fails-Murray-Utah-1118291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim dahle Nissan in murry