Complaint Review: Timber Lodge RV Resort

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By:auburn Washington
Timber Lodge RV Resort
5260 Highway 150 New Waverly, Texas U.S.A.

Timber Lodge RV Resort RV membership Scam New Waverly Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Auburn Washington Rebuttal

I too have been taken on this RV membership scam. DO NOT buy into it. I have been paying dues for over 10 years and cannot get released from this. Jim will not return my calls. I have tried to contact the administration. I was told at the time I bought that I can rurn the membership back to them and cancel my dues. I was late on a payment and was sent to collection. If anyone is going to do a class action suit count me in. I want out of this scam. I have never seen the resort or used the membership card. This is a RIP-OFF. I can be contacted at 253 670-1096 Kim

Kim
auburn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timber-Lodge-RV-Resort/New-Waverly-Texas-77358/Timber-Lodge-RV-Resort-RV-membership-Scam-New-Waverly-Texas-410258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timber Lodge RV Resort

Auburn Washington Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Administration - (USA)

Our records indicate Kimberly (formerly Kimberly ) from Auburn, Washington purchased a membership to our resort in April 2002.

That in October 2009 she requested cancellation of the agreement. That on October 16, 2009 she was provided with several options, including reselling the membership for her. That several options provided are not provisions of the agreement but offered in good faith in order to accommodate her request to cancel. That twice since her joining the account has been turned over for enforced collection due to neglect of annual dues payments.

That to date none of the options provided have been acted on. That these option still remain open or should she provide a reasonable alternative option we would be willing to consider it.

Administration

Timber Lodge RV Resort, Inc.