Complaint Review: Timberland Case

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: beeks23 — Maurice Iowa United States of America
Timberland Case

Timberland Case Todd Kupka Screw Job! Internet

Bought a basketball case for my high school state basketball that I received this past March (2012).  Order on March 9th.  Still waiting to here back from anyone about where my case is.  Got into contact with 2 different people.

First the said it would be about 4-5 weeks for shipping.  I waiting 2 months and e-mailed them back.  Then they sent me the shipping confirmation e-mail, but with no tracking number.  Then last month they said they would refund my card and sent me an e-mail confirming it.

Still have yet to see the case or the $100 they got from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timberland-Case/internet/Timberland-Case-Todd-Kupka-Screw-Job-Internet-964671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timberland Case