• Report: #1019790

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: A.M. — Oklahoma city Oklahoma United States of America
Time Insurance/ Assurant

Time Insurance/ Assurant Steve ..weinsureokc.com NOT INSURANCE/ a Discount Medical Membership. They tell you it's insurance. Norman, Oklahoma, Internet

To be short an not so sweet. I had a policy for my husband through Golden Rule. Someone called me from from that same company and told me they had a better plan. Before I knew it I had multiple debits to my account and a card that said " this is not health insurance"....

Majorly confused, I start calling and faxing. They give me the run around. I leave messages for the lady I spoke to. She never returns my calls. I fax, fax, fax. To every company I have paperwork and packets from. to no avail.

My bank was able to quite a few of the fees back but I'm still fighting with a monthly fee of $98 for NOT INSURANCE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Insurance-Assurant/internet/Time-Insurance-Assurant-Steve-weinsureokccom-NOT-INSURANCE-a-Discount-Medical-Members-1019790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Insurance/ Assurant