Complaint Review: Time Payment Corporation

• Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: Anita — Thayer Missouri United States of America
Time Payment Corporation
16 N.E. Executive Park #200 Internet United States of America

Time Payment Corporation I was told that I could return the leased equipment within 30 days and their was a return destination in every state. When I called back to get the location address, Internet

I leased equipment and made my lease payments through Time Payment Corporation.  I have made each and every payment for five years  (60 pmts).   My last lease payment is Due Sept. 20th and I had called last month to find out what I needed to do to return the equipment after the last payment was made.  I was told that I would be allowed 30 days from Sept. 20, 2011 to return the equipment and that there was a return location in every state.  I made a second call 9-29-11 and was told to call back later and they would have the information.  I called back on 9-30-11 and was told that I had 15 days (October 6th) to return the equipment to Tampa Florida!!!  This makes it very difficult considering that I live in Thayer, Missouri!  By the way,  the woman I spoke to 9-30-11 was extremely rude!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Payment-Corporation/internet/Time-Payment-Corporation-I-was-told-that-I-could-return-the-leased-equipment-within-30-da-770870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Payment Corporation