Complaint Review: Time-Peace

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By: pmc999 — Brentwood California United States of America
Time-Peace
none given Internet United States of America

Time-Peace They charged my credit card for a watch the day I ordered it. They said if US, it should be a week. It has been almost a month and no watch. Tried to contact them. They will not respond. Internet, Internet

I bought a watch online. They charged my credit card the day I bought it (9-16-11). Can see that on my bill. The site said if in the US, it should arrive in a week. Hasn't yet. (10-11-11). I emailed them on their site several times. No response back. There is no email, no phone, no address on the site.

In looking at their site again, they have some weird terms and conditions that I didn't see the first time. Some times it is hard to get to see them.

I thought the firm was reliable because I first saw the watches at a resort we go to. They didn't have the model I wanted so I decided to buy it on line. I called the resort today and told them of my problem and the buyer was going to look into it for me.

Could have been a false site.

I think I will go and refute the charge on my AMEX now. I am mad, especially when I was just today able to read part of their conditions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Peace/internet/Time-Peace-They-charged-my-credit-card-for-a-watch-the-day-I-ordered-it-They-said-if-US-787614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time-Peace