Complaint Review: Time Share World Services

• Submitted: Fri, July 15, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: Ivy — New Windsor Maryland U.S.A.
Time Share World Services
1785 East Sahara Ave, Ste 490-855 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Time Share World Services Resort Relief Group I was called by a representative of this company in April 2011. Brandon Kennedy was very convincing that he had a buyer for my TS and a sale price of $20,500. He told me all I needed to pay was the Ti Las Vegas, Nevada

I was called by a representative of this company in April
2011. Brandon Kennedy was very convincing that he had a buyer for my TS and a
sale price of $20,500. He told me all I needed to pay was the Title search,
estoppel filing a title filing in MD and sit back and wait for the closing
package. Two payments were issued to two separate co. Online Target Data
$250.00, Resort Relief Group $245.00. Sent me a contract, name affidavits and all paperwork needed to fulfill a real estate sale. I am no stranger to mortgages so it all looked legit. Except for the payment up front I was convinced. I did extensive internet research on this group and found nothing detrimental. They sucked me in and lied from the get go.
I convinced my husband to sign the forms, we had them notarized and I was faxing them to him.

Surprise! All phone numbers are non-working and I now am so far
in debt from this scam I will never see the light of day! Can't you please stop
these people?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Share-World-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/Time-Share-World-Services-Resort-Relief-Group-I-was-called-by-a-representative-of-this-com-753339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Share World Services