Complaint Review: Time Warner CAble

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Susan — Torrance California
Time Warner CAble
Nationwide USA

Time Warner CAble So on live tv this is what I get New York main headquaters Nationwide

After two robo calls from Jeff the robot I tried to reconfirm my appt on Monday.  This is the second one in two days.  My appointment is on Monday.  I tried to watch Bravo last night and this is what I got.  I today told them once I waited endlessly for Jeff the robot I was able to get a call back.  This mindless idiot tells me we can't give you a new one out of the box...my current one 6 months old was out of the box I opened it myself with the tech.

I asked her why would I want someone's repaired or returned DVR ....I pay for it is is not free, I want a new one.  Not that that will guarantee I can watch TV ...check it out

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-CAble/nationwide/Time-Warner-CAble-So-on-live-tv-this-is-what-I-get-New-York-main-headquaters-Nationwide-1168429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner CAble