Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable Co.

• Submitted: Mon, August 29, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 29, 2011

• Reported By: Patricia — Newport Beach California United States of America
Time Warner Cable Co.
200 Paularino Ave. Costa Mesa, California United States of America

Time Warner Cable Co. Has No Business Being In Business Costa Mesa, California

For 2 months I have been plagued with my cable TV going down; long, long wait times on hold for tech support; rude and un-trained tech people who cannot solve the problem; waiting for a person to com out to my house.  Once he gets here, he says it's the Box, or it's the signal, or it's the customer service in-house people who are at fault.  Sometimes I get an new box, which usually stops working in a couple days and I start the whole thing over again.

They say "I'm sorry" a hundred times on the phone; we apologize for your wait; we're so sorry that you're  having trouble - but they do not solve the problem.  Nobody cares about the hours that I have put in trying to get some TV service.  Yet - they send their bills right on time - which in itself is a gigantic rip-off -  I cannot imagine how this company stays in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable-Co/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Time-Warner-Cable-Co-Has-No-Business-Being-In-Business-Costa-Mesa-California-770634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable Co.

Journal