- Report: #716297
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable of NYC
Time Warner Cable of NYC120 East 23rd Street, New York New York, New York United States of America
Time Warner Cable of NYC TWC is not honoring the terms of the Parker Time Warner class action settlement New York, New York
*Consumer Suggestion: Time Warner Refusal to Honor Class Action Settlement
*Consumer Comment: Claim form deadline.
1. The automated phone line that's supposed to handle the process doesn't work
2. When you call customer service, they tell you that you have to come in to a TWC office in person and fill out a form
3. When you get to the TWC office they tell you that no such form exists and that they can't help you
4. If you speak directly to the Garden City Group (hired to implement the terms of the settlement), they tell you they have sent an e-mail to TWC customer service and that all you have to do is call customer service and you will get your free month
5. You call TWC customer service and you get the same answers you got when you called the first time
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable-of-NYC/New-York-New-York-10010/Time-Warner-Cable-of-NYC-TWC-is-not-honoring-the-terms-of-the-Parker-Time-Warner-class-ac-716297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.